"I found him.
I found my soulmate.
Behold my idiot as he spazzes into the sunset”
you don’t know how much i laugh at this every time i see itthis hits my dash about three times a week and i laugh every time.
I have never seen this before, but damn it’s hard to keep from laughing when you’re sitting in a dead silent lecture
This is the first time in the two years+ that it’s existed that I’ve seen my comic on my dash. The circle is complete.
My blog is multi-fandom so i'm really sorry if I randomly reblog stuff you don't like :)
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
is sand called sand because its between sea and land?
logic at its finest
This is stupid though ‘cuz she’s headed for the door. He’s going further into the elevator. Even if the door isn’t open, there’s still a bit of a ledge near the door that you could stand on while bracing yourself against the railing. Once the door opens, you’d be in a good spot to exit via the door as well. What she’s going for is smarter than what he’s doing.
Also she clings to the rail, he throws his hands up. If he were to fall, he’d have nothing to hang on to, she’d at least be able to hold herself up by the rail
BOOM goes the dynamite
I think the real lesson is: just because you don’t understand how this woman thinks doesn’t mean she’s stupid
Qian Hongyan was just four when she lost both her legs. A speeding trucker left her for dead as she crossed the main road in her village of Zhuangshang in southern China.
For nearly two years Qian was immobile as she didn’t even have enough of her body left to sit up in a wheelchair. Doctors said her only hope of being able to move by herself again would be extensive surgery to allow her to be fitted with prosthetic limbs.Her parents couldn’t afford this treatment.
Qian’s granddad Yuan came up with a simple but effective treatment to get her moving again. He took a basketball the village boys had discarded and cut a hole just big enough for tiny Qian to fit into, padded the inside with stiff floor mats from his car, then propped her up inside. All of a sudden Qian was able to stabilize herself and was able to by move herself by rolling the ball in any direction she wanted. She supported herself using wooden handles.
From that day on Qian would not be stopped by any obstacle. She went back to school, started to play with her friends again, and started to get back the life of any girl her age. She began professional swimming training in 2007 and defied the odds of her double amputation to become one of the first members of the Yunnan Youth Swimming Club.
She won three gold medals in last year’s Yunnan Para Games and took a gold and two silver medals at the National Swimming Championship for the Disabled (Under 18) in 2009 before continuing impressively at this year’s Para Games.
I should have added this in the original post but after attention in the Chinese press, Qian traveled to Beijing to receive free artificial limbs at the China Rehabilitation Research Center, a center that has been providing help to the disabled in China for over 20 years. At 18 years old she is ready for her full adult prosthetics.
destroy media’s idea of asian girls being petite, pale-skinned waifs with bobbed hair and blunt bangs who are either the quiet fighter or a submissive giggly teen
destroy the fetishizing and infantilizing of asian girls
i hate that i literally cant tell if im ugly or not and i cant tell if im really fat or just like kinda fat i literally cant tell and sometimes ill be like “im just being dumb im pretty good looking” and then ill be like “wow im being so egotistical i definitely look like shit what am i talking about” like i just…. dont know and it bothers me so much cos it’s something i can’t understand
I read this comic 2 days ago and I’m STILL laughing at it
759. The muggleborns sending howlers to the purebloods, and when they open them, “Never Gonna Give You Up” starts playing. The purebloods are confused, but you can hear the chorus of groans from the other muggleborns.
A whole new world~ ♫ (x)
Click on the image for a better resolution.
I cried a lot with this thing. T ell me it was woRTH IT